You can find bellow the most relevant publications of the Official Journal of the European Union, realted to the fluid conveyance instalations.
– Regulation 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council: This Regulation of 9 March 2011 has repealed the Council Directive 89/106/EC.
- List of Standards harmonised under the Regulation 305/2011 (Updated August 2013)
– Pressure Equipment Directive (PED): The Directive 97/23/EC applies to the design, manufacture and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies with a maximum allowable pressure greater than 0.5 bar.
– Burning Gaseous Fuels Directive The scope of the Directive 2009/142/EC is to ensure the security of the gas equipment.
– Directive of Industrial Emissions: The Directive 2010/75/EU lays down rules on integrated prevention and control of pollution arising from industrial activities.